You can cancel your booking at any stage, we understand changes in your itinerary can occur last minute. Considering this, we would appreciate your notice of cancellation as soon as possible, to avoid situations were a driver is already en route to the requested pickup address. In order to cancel, you can call us, email us or speak to one of our operators directly on our website using the chat feature (check the bottom left corner).
To cancel, we will require your booking ID, your name and a reason of cancellation.
Seeing some of the tactics used by our competitors when it comes to cancelling a booking, we like to think that we are very easy going and always aim to refund our customers the full journey amount (where applicable). As long you give us 24 hours notice (prior to the scheduled pickup time) we will refund your journey in full! Pre-paid bookings will be refunded in maximum 5 working days from the moment of cancellation.
If a booking is cancelled less than 24 hours prior to the schedule pick-up time, there will be a cancellation fee applied, which depends on the time we were informed…
- Between 24 and 3 hours before pick-up time = 30% of journey price
- Between 3 hours and up to the pick-up time = 50% of journey price
- Once journey has commenced (driver on the way) = 100% of journey price
- If you booked a journey for the wrong date/time, but failed to inform us = 50% of journey price to rebook
- If you double booked with a different company, but failed to inform or cancel the journey with us = 50% of journey price + parking/waiting fee
- If you have booked a journey with us, but did not turn up, we will require a cancellation fee be paid, for time wasting = 50% of journey price + parking/waiting fee